Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am a slacker!!!!!

I have been home since late Saturday evening and have yet to post or unpack our suitcases. I guess two weeks of leaving out of suitcases wasn't enough for me. I am some kinda crazy. But I already knew that and I am sure several of you realized that as well. I have worked on a few projects that I have been waning to work on. Such as putting the dining room back together. It was kind of a mess when i left town. Well I have officially lost interest in this post so I am just going to stop now before I bore you to death with nonsense.

4 comments:

ChurchPunkMom said...

hey you! i tagged you for a meme.. you're welcome.

me`me said...

Awww I really wanted to read some "pithy text"

Liz Harrell said...

Two weeks of unpacked suitcases? Oh yeah. We've done that in my house. :)

Dave said...

TWO WEEKS WITHOUT A POST?! UNSAT!
I wanna see pics of my girls!!! I miss you all so much!