Sunday, February 15, 2009

Am I Really reading again?

Yes I do believe that I am. So I finished the entire Twilight Saga in two weeks. Which is crazy. I pretty much just let my house fall apart. But it is looking pretty good now that I finished just in time for bedtime on Thursday. Now we have started reading The Harry Potter series at bedtime. I was hoping to get through a chapter a night but we get through like 3 or 4 pages before Audy is driving me nuts with the wiggling. Amelie is usually out by the second page. Why did I not think about reading at bedtime a long time ago. I mean I know lots of people do this But man if I knew it would work this well for mine I would have done it a long time ago.

I have a stack of library books to go through this week. Lets see what I get through.

Let me leave you with a song that I have been loving this week. This is Such Great Heights originally by The Postal Service covered here by Iron and Wine. This is the version I have been listening to. The video is not what I would want but it was better than the title through the whole song. Garden State is a really good movie too.

No comments: