Saturday, March 28, 2009

its coming

The day is soon approaching when our family will all be home again. It's less than a month away now. THere are lots of things to be done so I am going to post my list here. In hopes that it will make me feel a little pressure to get these things done. So here's the list:

-Make Welcome Home banner for the porch
-Deep clean and organize the office/tv/play room because it looks like this

Actually its worse now if that's even possible.

-Get daves clothes out of cold storage in the back of the closet. So that they are ready when he gets home. This also involves finding a home for them in the bed room since we are lacking in storage.
-Make the girls outfits for homecoming
-Decide what I want to wear for homecoming
-Work on front flower beds so that they don't look like big mud pits
-Bake for freezer. Extra muffins and cookies so they are ready for him.

There is more I'll keep adding to the list.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Oh wow! I can't wait to get home! I love those muffins. And I love the new arrangement in the back room! Well, minus the mess of course...

Dana said...

OH!!! HOW GREAT!!!!!

I'm sooo happy for you and your family! :)