Friday, October 24, 2008

$35


All this was only $35 today at the thrift store. Including the "train table it's all sitting on that was only $10. In that mess of fabric is a dress, a green skirt and a pair of chocolate brown pants. A bunch of books for the kiddies. Four books for me. A little people minivan. A trash can for my office/sewing room. And a pair of pink Emu brand boots to keep my tootsies warm and cozy this winter.
I just couldn't resist this adorable needlepoint. Its actually a Flavia, It's too cute.

5 comments:

ChurchPunkMom said...

Awesome shopping!!

Leciawp said...

I love that needlepoint!

The WoodLand School said...

Total score!

That needlepoint is *sickeningly* awesome!!!

Patricia said...

omg! did you make out big time girl! I'll leave the needlepoint to the others and drool over the "look and see" children's books. I'm working to collect them all. We love 'em! That and the boots...

Dana said...

What great finds! I ADORE the needlepoint!!