Monday, December 8, 2008

I am busy!

I am going to probably be a bit flaky with the posting for a while. I am starting a major undertaking in the house and then I will be going on vaca till January. A three week road trip with the kiddos and I. My Mom is flying out to drive with me to back to MO for Christmas. Then on to Des Monies to see this lovely lady and her brood. Next on to the in-laws in Ann Arbor, I am so excited to see them they are more like my family then my in-laws. Then the train makes a stop in Pittsburgh to see my mother-in-laws family. Finally we make our way home with a stop at Ikea on the way. Yes Iam insane to do this by myself but my kids love to travel. So we should be golden.

2 comments:

ChurchPunkMom said...

i'm so happy i could pee my pants! ;)

Dana said...

You'll have lots of stories to tell when you return! Can't wait to hear them. Be safe!