Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beware Depressing Post Ahead


I have been feeling a bit off lately. Been biting my nails like crazy. I can't figure out exactly what it is. I mean I have a lot to be anxious about right now. But I feel like I have been dealing with everything pretty well. There must be something that my subconscious is trying to get me to deal with. Well I will have to figure out what that is.

On a sad note I took my sweet Charlie to live with a new Mommy tonight. He is such a sweet little guy but the girls were really stressing him out and I wasn't the best dog mom. He never went for walks, cause how do you take two kids, a baby and a dog for a walk the logistic of that I just couldn't figure out.

He was such a great dog. We got him a month or so after we got married. He has moved all over the country with us. Been around through three pregnancies and babies and was present at Cassidy's birth. I miss him already but I know he is better off with a Mommy who can really focus on him and take care of him.

On a more upbeat thought I have really cute kids. They can always make me smile. Who can resist faces like these?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute kids indeed. Maybe the seasonal transition is affecting your mood...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that Charlie has gone to another home. I can understand though. This year with Elffie has been challenging at times. It's so easy to not focus on the dog with two children running around. I hope your spirits pick up.