Thursday, November 27, 2008

An intresting Thanksgiving.

(Check out this little cutie I have to be thankful for.)

Ok so I was really bummed about Thanksgiving yesterday. My husband is gone. We didn't get invited to celebrate with anyone. Thinking about spending the day in my messy house with my kids who don't yet really get the holiday, with no special food to eat. No turkey in the oven. No hustle, no bustle. Just a parade and a dog show to watch.

Well I woke up this morning in a much better mood about the whole thing. I am going to make few yummy dishes with what I have in the house. Celebrate our traditions even if Dave isn't here. We can watch the parade and the dog show. I can clean the house a bit. Play with the kids. And enjoy the day even if it isn't the traditional Thanksgiving I wish I could have. It will be fine.

So Enjoy your day and I'll enjoy mine.

2 comments:

ChurchPunkMom said...

omigoodness!! look at that GORGEOUS baby!! I can't wait to nibble her..

Dave said...

Wow!!! She's getting so big now! I wish I was home to see her!