Sunday, November 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I had to share this piece of dried Papya in the shape of California. I did eat it. That's why I took the picture.


Monday
B- Crockpot Oatmeal
L- Nuggets and Fries
D- Sloppy Lentils

Tuesday
B- Applesauce Oat Bran Muffins
L- Annie's Mac and Cheese
D- Trader Joe's Veggie Pasta Blend

Wednesday
B- Cereal, Fruit, Hard boiled eggs
L- Smoothies and PB and J
D- Hummus, chips veggies and smoothies (quick, easy dinner before church)

Thursday
B- Carrot cake Oatmeal
L- Hummus and Veggies to take to Paula's
D- Crockpot Mac and Cheese

Friday
B- Muffins from freezer
L- PB and J, fruit, carrots
D- Crockpot Honey Orange Tofu

Saturday
B- Cereal, Hard boiled eggs (whatever I am going out)
L- Nuggets, PB and J, Leftovers, whatever looks good. I am hoping not to be home long.
D- Tomato soup and Grilled Cheese

Sunday
B- Crockpot Grits
L- Out
D- Nachos (using my friends Paula and James' recipe)

Snacks for the week:

Organic Chocolate Chips Cookies (from mix)
Pumpkin Brownies
Seasoned Chickpeas
Cinnamon Rasin Bread
Dried Fruit
Granola Bars

Check it out here.

5 comments:

em and pete said...

Impressive meal plan! :)

Amy said...

It's nice. It keeps me to it when I do it all.

ChurchPunkMom said...

I love your Calipaya.. sweet (literally!).

since you're all ridiculously girlie and stuff.. I gave you a Manward. Enjoy. (see my blog)

valley view farm said...

Great menu, I love seeing more veggie plans! and I really enjoy your blog, I will be back for more!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful menu. Have a great week.